If you’re considering a skip bin for your junk removal needs, you might want to be aware of a few things. You’ll likely have to:
- Pay for the skip bin rental
- Pay for the weight of junk you put in the skip bin on top of the skip bin rental cost
- Have to abide by restrictions on what you can put in the skip bin
- Load your junk into the skip bin
- Have an ugly skip bin sitting in front of your property until you’re done loading your junk
1800-GOT-JUNK? – The Skip Bin Alternative
When you hire 1800-GOT-JUNK? for your junk removal, you’ll avoid all the inconveniences that come with a skip bin rental. Plus, we take junk the average skip bin rental company won’t, including appliances, scrap metal, electronics, and organic material. We also ensure that your junk gets recycled or reused whenever possible. Since 1989, we’ve saved over 879,135 thousand kilograms of rubbish from the landfill.
Here’s how our junk removal service works:
1) Book an onsite appointment
Book a no-obligation appointment online or call 1800-468-586. We offer same-day service and our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2 hour arrival window.
2) We provide upfront pricing
When we arrive, just point to the junk you want removed and our friendly uniformed truck teams will provide you with an upfront, all-inclusive price.
3) We remove your junk
We load all the items you want removed – wherever they are located – into our truck, and finish by cleaning up the area.
4) We donate, recycle and properly dispose your items
It’s not just junk to us! We do our best to donate and recycle as much as we can. Since 1989, we’ve saved over 1.5 billion pounds of junk from the landfill, and counting.
In addition to household and office junk removal, we also offer: