The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
Computer & Laptop Recycling
Technology is advancing at a rapid pace these days, which means that people are replacing their laptops, computers, and tablets much more often. The problem comes when people decide to get rid of their old computers, which can end up in landfills and cause damage to the environment.
Computer disposal & removal experts
If you need a hand getting rid of your old computers, laptops, monitors, and fax machines, 1800-GOT-JUNK? can help! Whether it’s a few small items from your home, or a bigger load of old equipment from an office or school, we can handle it. We avoid the landfill and focus on recycling or donating as much as we can. If you're wondering how to get rid of those old computers and laptops, 1800-GOT-JUNK? is in your neighborhood to do the heavy lifting for you.
Sustainable Computer Recycling
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the computer or notebook you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old or broken computer away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
How can I recycle old laptops & computers?
If your laptop or computer isn’t working quite the way it used to, you have a few options when it comes to figuring out what to do with it. Here are a few ideas to consider for your old computer or laptop:
- Repair it: if there’s one component that isn’t working (like a keyboard) you should try to have it fixed before you decide to get rid of it completely
- Upgrade it: replace the battery, add more memory, or change out old parts that can improve the performance
- Donate it: outlook for organizations that accept old computers and laptops to refurbish and then donate them to people in need
- Recycle it: before you take your items to a recycling drop-off point, make sure they accept electronics—some sites aren’t equipped to handle these types of items
If you would rather avoid the hassle of trying to sort out how to recycle your laptop on your own, you can always hire a professional rubbish removal company to take care of it for you. At 1800-GOT-JUNK?, we make it easy to get rid of all your unwanted items, including laptops and computers. We always do our best to ensure all items get donated or recycled where possible, or are otherwise properly disposed of.
We help you haul away all kinds of computers, including:
- Tablets & Handheld Computers
- Rack-Mount Servers
- Wires, Cords & Cables
- Computer towers
- Desktop Computers
- Personal Computers