The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
Glass Recycling & Disposal
You likely are already in the habit of saving or recycling your glass jars and bottles, as many local areas offer recycling services or offer refunds on deposits paid on these bottles when you purchased them. However, many of these local services do not accept certain types of glass, such as mirrors or window glass.
1800-GOT-JUNK? makes glass removal & pick up easy
If you have broken glass you need to get rid of, it’s best to call in professionals to have it properly removed. At 1800-GOT-JUNK?, we’re glass removal experts and can get that broken glass out of your way quickly and safely.
Glass recycling made easy
Many types of glass can be recycled, but broken glass should not simply be mixed in with your regular recycling. This is because broken glass is dangerous to the workers who collect and sort your recyclables—if they don’t know broken glass is present, they could easily get injured.
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the glass you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your broken glass or mirrors away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Broken or Splintered Glass
- Automotive Glass
- Broken Windows
- Plate or Tempered Glass
- Non-recyclable Coloured Glass