Jesse and Pete were amazing. The whole process was seamless. They also did a great job making sure...
TV recycling and disposal near you
Everyone always wants to get their hands on the latest and greatest technology when it comes to televisions. Of course, every time you upgrade your TV, that leaves you with an old one you need to get rid of. If it still works, you can always donate it to a local charity, but you’ll likely need to transport it there yourself.
Television recycling made easy
If it’s broken, you’ll need to take it to a recycling facility. Getting rid of an old TV can be a bit difficult, especially if it’s a larger model that you can’t carry on your own. If you want to handle your old television disposal responsibly, but just don’t have the time to handle it on your own, give 1800-GOT-JUNK? a call.
Responsible TV recycling
We’ll come to your home, haul out your old TV, and ensure that it is properly disposed of, or recycled whenever possible. You’ll save time and money, and you’ll feel good knowing that your television has been properly disposed of.
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the televisions you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old or broken TV away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Here are some of the TVs we accept:
- Flat Screen TVs
- CRT (cathode ray tube) Televisions
- LED or OLED TVs
- Digital Televisions
- High Definition TVs
- Plasma Televisions
- 3D or Smart Televisions
- UltraHD or 4K Televisions