If you’re considering a skip bin for your rubbish removal needs, you might want to be aware of a few things. You’ll likely have to:
- Pay for the skip bin rental
- Pay for the weight of rubbish you put in the skip bin, on top of the skip bin rental cost
- Have to abide by restrictions on what you can put in the skip bin
- Load the rubbish into the skip bin yourself
- Have an ugly skip bin sitting in front of your property until you’re done loading your rubbish
1800-GOT-JUNK? – The Skip Bin Alternative
When you hire 1800-GOT-JUNK? for your rubbish removal, you’ll avoid all the inconveniences that come with a skip bin rental. Plus, we take junk the average skip bin rental company won’t, including appliances, scrap metals, electronics and organic material. We also ensure that your rubbish gets recycled or reused whenever possible.
Here’s how our rubbish removal service works:
1) Book an onsite appointment
Schedule a no-obligation appointment online or call 1800-468-586. We offer same-day service and our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour arrival window.
2) We provide upfront pricing
When we arrive, just point to the rubbish you want removed and our friendly uniformed truck teams will provide you with an upfront, all-inclusive price.
3) We remove your rubbish
We load all the items you want removed – wherever they are located – into our truck and finish by cleaning up the area.
4) We donate, recycle and properly dispose your items
It’s not just rubbish to us! We do our best to donate and recycle as much as we can. Since 1989, we’ve saved over 1 billion kilograms of rubbish from the landfill, and counting.