The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
Tyres & Rubber
When it’s time to get new tyres, you usually don’t replace just one. That means you almost never have just a single old tyre that’s taking up space. You could make a tyre swing, but that only takes care of one tyre. So what are you supposed to do with the rest? Most people just stuff them into a corner of a garage, or just leave them sitting by the trash bins in the hopes that the local garbage collector take them. In most situations, they're not accepted in your regular waste service, which means they won’t even make it out of your yard. Don't let those old tyres get in your way or become an environmental hazard!
Tyre Removal & Disposal
No matter where you live, tyres don't go to the dump. If you’ve got used tyres to get rid of, 1800-GOT-JUNK? can help you with tyre removal & disposal. We pick up all kinds of tyres from cars, bikes, trucks, and construction equipment. Call us today!
Local Tyre Recycling Made Easy
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old tyres or rubber you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your tyres or rubber away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Have more questions about 1800-GOT-JUNK? - Check out our FAQs which are full of interesting details & information & details about our service and how we operate!
- Rubber Parts
- Motorcycle Tyres
- Car Tyres
- Bicycle Tyres
- Passenger Vehicle Tyres
- All-Season & Touring Tyres
- Performance Tyres
- Track & Competition Tyres
- Assorted Rubber Parts