The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
If you’ve ever tried to move a fridge on your own, you know it’s not a one person job. They’re incredibly heavy, awkward to maneuver, and take a small team of people to move. Not to mention the fact that they can’t just simply be thrown out. Even if you manage to get it to the curb, many areas don’t offer fridge pick up as part of their rubbish disposal services.
Fridge removal & disposal
Instead of attempting to get rid of your old fridge on your own, let 1800-GOT-JUNK? handle it. We're happy to help, whether you have a single home-sized refrigerator or a few dozen chest freezers ready for removal. (In fact, our trucks can fit up to eight, full-sized, stand-up refrigerators!) We’ll do all the heavy lifting for you and we’ll make sure it gets donated, recycled, or disposed of properly.
Refrigerator recycling made easy
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the refrigerator or freezer you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old or broken fridge away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
We take many types of refrigerators, including:
- Fridge/Freezer Combinations
- Full-sized Deep Freezers
- Compact Refrigerators
- Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
- French Door Refrigerator
- Counter-Depth Refrigerator
- Mini Fridges