The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
Mattresses & Box Springs
If you need to toss an old mattress, you know they can be difficult to get rid of. Not only are they large and difficult to move on your own, but they also can’t simply be thrown in the garbage. If you handle it on your own, most of the options for mattress disposal will surely require a lot of time and effort on your part. The good news is, there’s an easy way to get rid of your old mattress. (And it doesn’t involve abandoning it in an alleyway!)
Mattress Removal & Disposal
Let 1800-GOT-JUNK? take care of your mattress recycling or disposal for you. We’ll do our best to donate it to charity whenever possible, or ensure that it’s recycled or disposed of responsibly.
Simple Mattress Recycling
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the mattress you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old mattress away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Have more questions about 1800-GOT-JUNK? - Check out our FAQs which are full of interesting details & information & details about our service and how we operate!
We take many types of mattresses, including the following:
- Inner-Spring Mattresses
- Foam Mattresses
- Box Springs
- Old Cushions
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- Gel & Pillow Top Mattresses
- Water or Air Beds
- Latex Mattresses
- Adjustable Base Mattresses
- Mattress Foundations
- Platform Beds