The website is very user friendly which made my booking simple. I received a phone call prior to the team coming to remove my junk which gave me the...
As the leader in junk removal service, 1800-GOT-JUNK? is in your area! We pride ourselves in the convenience of our customers so when you're ready to have your old junk hauled away with us, all you have to do is point!
Junk removal & disposal
If your local junk removal company isn’t meeting your needs, call 1800-GOT-JUNK?. We offer full-service junk removal & disposal which that means we take everything the other guys won’t, including electronics, furniture, and organic waste. We do all the loading & cleanup as well so you don't have to lift a finger.
Junk pickup made easy
When you hire 1800-GOT-JUNK?, we do everything from start to finish unlike other junk removal companies. You won’t have to worry about hurting yourself or damaging your home – we’ll haul everything out to the truck for you without leaving a dent or speck of dirt behind.
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2.Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the junk you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your junk away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Junk removal pricing
Pricing is a difficult topic, especially with something like junk, which is in the eye of the beholder. We charge based on volume, specifically how much room your junk takes up in our trucks. So, in order to give you an accurate price, it’s much easier to provide an estimate in person. Our crew will arrive onsite to take a look at your junk and provide an exact price.
Included in the upfront price is:
1. Pickup & removal of your junk from wherever it’s located
2. Transportation & hauling costs
3. Disposal & diversion costs
Types of junk we take:
- Household Junk
- Commercial Junk
- Residential Junk