Computer monitor recycling and removal
Did you know that many electronic devices contain chemicals that can harm our health and the environment if they’re not disposed of properly? That’s why it’s so important to make sure these items don’t just end up in the rubbish.
Convenient monitor disposal services
If you’ve got old screens, displays, or computer monitors you need to get rid of, let 1800-GOT-JUNK? help you out! We make it easy to dispose of your unwanted monitors. Just show us what you want to get rid of and we’ll take care of the rest. We try to ensure everything gets recycled or properly disposed of, so you don’t have to worry about it. We take all kinds of monitors, including the following:
Computer recycling made easy
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1800-468-586.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old or broken monitor you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old screen away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Flat Screens
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diodes)
- Plasma Screens
- Digital Displays
- CRT Monitors (Cathode Ray Tube)